Terms & Conditions
This Agreement is entered into by and between You (“Client”) and Codeeyo (“Codeeyo”), a division of [L]earned Media.
Codeeyo will perform various website-related updates, maintenance and management services with the following stipulations:
- In advance of Codeeyo performing work, Client shall purchase hours or a retainer budget directly via Codeeyo.com
- Codeeyo will track all hours and/or budget diligently and may upon request, provide advance estimates to ensure expectations are aligned relative to the time and effort required to complete various tasks
- If additional hours and/or budget is needed to complete any Client request(s), Codeeyo will notify Client and hours and/or budget are to be approved and paid for in advance by Client
- Client acknowledges that in order for Codeeyo to provide services at the most efficient and affordable rate, all requests and service-related communications shall take place strictly by email via email@example.com (on occasion exceptions may be made and will be at the discretion of Codeeyo)
- Codeeyo response time varies, however, Client can expect an average of 1-3 business days for typical website requests to be reviewed and estimated and an additional 1-3 business days to be completed. For more involved requests or projects Client can expect 1-2 weeks+
- Client acknowledges that Codeeyo is not obligated or committed to performing services outside of normal business hours (i.e. 9am to 5pm ET Mon-Fri). Any work performed by Codeeyo outside of normal business hours may be subject to an overage fee of 1.5x markup on the hours and/or budget (i.e. 1 hour will be treated as 1.5 hours) and is required to be approved in advance by Client
- Client hereby acknowledges that Codeeyo is not a website hosting company, platform or managed service provider (MSP) as such are waived entirely of any liability relating to potential website breakage, content loss, downtime or security breaches that may occur. Codeeyo encourages and requires any Client whose business is in any way reliant on their website for revenue (i.e. ecommerce, financial services, digital products/services, etc.) to have a dedicated hosting contract and MSP. In the event of a website-related emergency, the MSP, not Codeeyo, will i) be responsible for troubleshooting ii) have full access to the website front and backend including backups and can restore functionality in the most immediate manner. Codeeyo may collaborate with the Client’s MSP to ensure that the website is working properly and make their best efforts to avoid the aforementioned occurrences
- Client hereby grants Codeeyo access to review, audit and edit Client’s website including its backend code environment/plugins/cms/other for the purpose of providing various services. Codeeyo is waived of any liability relating to potential website breakage, content loss, downtime or security breaches that may occur as a result of Codeeyo’s work. Codeeyo encourages the Client to provide only the access-level required, and to create a unique login (username and password) for the purposes of properly tracking any potential updates and/or edits made on the website(s)
By purchasing hours and/or retainer budget, I am an authorized representative and hereby agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth above.